Actor turned director Rahul Ravindran’s Howrah Bridge has finally locked its release date. Howrah Bridge’s makers today announced that the film will be hitting the screens on January 26, joining the already intense Republic Day clash.
Howrah Bridge is a romantic family entertainer and it stars young beauties Manali Rathod and Chandini Chowdary as the leading ladies. Revan Yadu has directed the movie, while EMV Studios banner has bankrolled it. The film’s theatrical trailer will be out soon.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many