It’s a common practice that assistants to directors, cameramen, art directors and music directors some day take lead and start working on their own. To carry the same practice forward, noted art director Krishnamaya is all set to turn director with his debut film ‘Railway Station’.
Krishnamaya who worked as an art director with noted film makers like Maniratnam, Ram Gopa Varma and Priyadarshan has worked for more than 150 films. His directorial debut ‘Railway Station’ is all set to kick start form 14th of this month in Annapurna studios. This movie which features all new faces, will be an out and out action thriller. ‘Railway Station’ which is produced by Rama Radhika on Laksmi Krishna Films will finish all formalities and release by this year end.
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP 2
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
Articles that might interest you