Heavy rains have been disrupting the shootings of a number of films over the last two days. Set property is getting damaged and ground is getting soggy due to these rains, leading to cancellations.
The trend is expected to continue for a few more days. All outdoor production is bring shifted to indoor sets until things ease off on the weather front.
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections
- All Eyes On Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket
- Priya Varrier Is The New Face Of A Top Lifestyle Brand
- Charan to launch a new charity foundation, To donate his earnings
- National award-winning actor joins Rajinikanth’s next