The shooting of young hero Raj Tarun and Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur-starrer ongoing romantic comedy, Rajugadu, is almost complete except for a couple of songs. The latest update is that the film’s unit will be heading to Thailand on December 20 to can the two balance songs.
Rajugadu tells the story of a kleptomaniac, played by Raj Tarun. The film’s post-production formalities have been wrapped up. Sanjana Reddy is making her directorial debut with this project. Anil Sunkara is the film’s producer and Gopi Sundar is the music composer. Rajugadu is aiming to hit the screens during Sankranthi early next year.
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut
- Pooja Hegde’s key role in Bollywood film
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock