Young hero Raj Tarun was in all sorts of news during the release of Dil Raju’s recent blockbusters, Shatamanam Bhavathi and Nenu Local. Incidentally, Raj Tarun was supposed to act in both the movies, but Sharwa and Nani replaced him eventually.
While several media houses reported that Raj Tarun walked out of these movies after demanding a huge pay cheque, some expressed their sympathy for the young hero on missing out two back-to-back hits.
In his latest interview given to a popular English news daily, Raj Tarun refuted the walkout rumors. The young hero said he had to quit Shatamanam Bhavathi as Dil Raju wanted to release the film for Sankranthi and he couldn’t allot his dates as he was busy shooting for another film.
And it was Dil Raju who felt that Raj Tarun may not suit the role in Nenu Local, after the entire script was ready. Raj Tarun’s forthcoming comic caper, Kittu Unnadu Jagratha, is slated for a March 3rd release.
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film