Raj Tarun is all set to start shooting for his next film which will be produced by Dil Raju. The untitled film is going to be directed by Anish Krishna, who had previously made ‘Ala Ela’, a small-budget film which went on to become a sleeper hit.
The film was supposed to go on floors much sooner; however, owing to Dil Raju’s prior commitments, the principal shooting was delayed. Now, Dil Raju has reportedly given a green signal for the film and it could go on floors as soon as two weeks.
More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon. Meanwhile, Raj Tarun’s other film, Rajugadu, directed by Sanjana, is gearing up for release as a Sankranthi special.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat