Raj Tarun is all set to start shooting for his next film which will be produced by Dil Raju. The untitled film is going to be directed by Anish Krishna, who had previously made ‘Ala Ela’, a small-budget film which went on to become a sleeper hit.
The film was supposed to go on floors much sooner; however, owing to Dil Raju’s prior commitments, the principal shooting was delayed. Now, Dil Raju has reportedly given a green signal for the film and it could go on floors as soon as two weeks.
More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon. Meanwhile, Raj Tarun’s other film, Rajugadu, directed by Sanjana, is gearing up for release as a Sankranthi special.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture