2017 has been a mixed bag for Raj Tarun. Two of his films – Kittu Unnadu Jagratha and Andhhagadu had released earlier this year, out of which Kittu Unnadu Jagratha went on to become a hit, whereas Andhhagadu got an average response.
The actor is currently juggling between two projects, and of late, he has gotten busy shooting for his new film Rajugadu. Directed by Sanjana, the film stars Raj Tarun and Amyra Dastur in lead roles. Currently, the film is being shot in and around Hyderabad.
Apparently, Raj Tarun is playing the role of a guy who can’t resist stealing things, and it’s said to be a complete laugh riot. The film is being produced Anil Sunkara.
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
Articles that might interest you