Young hero Raj Tarun is all set to launch his next movie tomorrow. Ala Ela’s director Aneesh Krishna is going to direct the movie, while Dil Raju will bankroll it. The film is said to have been titled Lover.
According to the latest updates, young Malayali beauty Gayatri Suresh has been roped in for the female lead’s role in Lover. Gayatri was a beauty pageant winner and she had forayed into acting with the 2015 Malayalam film, Jamna Pyari. Gayatri was last seen in Malayalam heart-throb Nivin Pauly’s Sakhavu. More details about Lover will be revealed soon.
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US