Young hero Raj Tarun scored three super hits back-to-back with his first three releases. Even though his last film, Seethamma Andhalu Ramayya Sithralu, disappointed him a little, Raj Tarun is in no mood to slow down and he just okayed a new project.
Latest reports reveal that Raj Tarun has given his nod to the script narrated by a young filmmaker named Nani. Nani, apparently, worked as an assistant director in Raj Tarun’s previous films. The young hero is reportedly quite thrilled with the debut director’s story.
Keep watching this space for more updates about this project.
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
- Tamil Actress Takes A Dig At Puri Jagannadh!
Articles that might interest you