Young hero Raj Tarun scored three super hits back-to-back with his first three releases. Even though his last film, Seethamma Andhalu Ramayya Sithralu, disappointed him a little, Raj Tarun is in no mood to slow down and he just okayed a new project.
Latest reports reveal that Raj Tarun has given his nod to the script narrated by a young filmmaker named Nani. Nani, apparently, worked as an assistant director in Raj Tarun’s previous films. The young hero is reportedly quite thrilled with the debut director’s story.
Keep watching this space for more updates about this project.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat