Young hero Raj Tarun scored three super hits back-to-back with his first three releases. Even though his last film, Seethamma Andhalu Ramayya Sithralu, disappointed him a little, Raj Tarun is in no mood to slow down and he just okayed a new project.
Latest reports reveal that Raj Tarun has given his nod to the script narrated by a young filmmaker named Nani. Nani, apparently, worked as an assistant director in Raj Tarun’s previous films. The young hero is reportedly quite thrilled with the debut director’s story.
Keep watching this space for more updates about this project.
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
Articles that might interest you