Following the grand success of his recent release, ERAR, young hero Raj Tarun has signed yet another film in Anil Sunkara’s production house. This morning, the duo’s latest film, Raju Gadu with the tagline Yama Danger, has been launched formally.
Raju Gadu will be directed by debutant Sanjana, who had earlier assisted Maruthi. Incidentally, Raju Gadu’s script has been penned by Maruthi himself. The film is said to be a hilarious comic caper and it will feature Maruthi’s trademark entertainment. More details about the project will be revealed soon.
- Wild speculations on Pawan-Trivikram’s movie
- Amyra Dastur To Romance Sundeep Kishan
- Telugu Actress Haunted By Ghosts?
- Savitri’s Daughter Reveals Interesting Facts About Mahanati
- Nikhil’s next wraps up post-production
Articles that might interest you