Raj Tharun is ready with his new film Rangula Raatnam which is gearing up for a release this Sankranthi season where some other heavy duty films are lined up for release.
When asked about why he chose to release his film in such competition, Raj Tharun said that Sankranthi is a season where four or five films can get equal attention.
He also added that his film is quite simple with good content and will be liked extremely well by the audience and there is no better time to release his film other than Sankranthi which is a holiday season.
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project
- Manchu Manoj’s moving letter to fellow Indians
- Viswasam’s new schedule gets a date
- Mythri Movie Makers announce their project with superstar
- Kanam will move you completely- Sai Pallavi