Young hero, Raj Tharun is in full swing with continuous hits under his belt. His latest film is ‘Andhagadu’ which is being produced by AK Entertainments. The latest news is that the shooting of the film is currently going on in Italy where two romantic songs are being shot.
Raju Sundaram is choreographing these songs which are being shot in never before seen places in Italy. This is Raj Tharun’s third film with AK Entertainments after Edorarakam Adorakam and Kittu Unnadu Jagartha’s success.
Hebah Patel is cast as the female lead in this film which is being directed by Veligonda Srinivas. The makers are planning to release this film on the 26th of May.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you