Mass hero Ravi Teja’s latest outing, Raja The Great, released on October 18th as a Diwali treat. The film has been received quite well by the audience and is still running in theaters with decent collections over the weekend.
As per the latest updates from the film’s production house, below are Raja The Great’s 19-day East Godavari, Vizag, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Ceded, Nellore and Nizam collections (in shares):
|East Godavari||1.97 Cr|
|West Godavari||1.60 Cr|
Total 19-day AP & Telangana share is 26.66 Crore.
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Young actress to impress with Mental Madhilo
- PSPK’s new single to be out soon
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan
- PSPK’s first look gets a date