As the release date is in the offing, entire Bahubali unit is busy with their respective works. The star cast are busy with the promotional activities in Mumbai and the DOP Senthil Kumar along with his team is giving final touches to the VFX effects in Annapurna Studios.
In the meantime, MM Keeravani, whose music and back ground score are the backbone for this grandeur, is busy with the final round of sound mixing, in Raj Kamal Studios, Mumbai. SS Rajamouli is also closely monitoring the proceedings over there.
It is heard that the movie will head to censor very soon. Already, the scintillating music, which was released few days ago, is creating good waves in the market. Arka Media Works banner is the production house behind this hefty project.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019