He has used that once again. He has been tweeting effusive praises for Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha. One twitter user went ahead to ask him why he was doing so.
Instead of skirting around the issue or ignoring the tweet, Rajamouli used it to cleverly drive home his point. “25% because it is produced by my friend and directed by my relative. 75% because it is a film that we should all be proud of”, he replied.
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Balakrishna unaffected with Nandi Awards controversy