He has used that once again. He has been tweeting effusive praises for Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha. One twitter user went ahead to ask him why he was doing so.
Instead of skirting around the issue or ignoring the tweet, Rajamouli used it to cleverly drive home his point. “25% because it is produced by my friend and directed by my relative. 75% because it is a film that we should all be proud of”, he replied.
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper