He has used that once again. He has been tweeting effusive praises for Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha. One twitter user went ahead to ask him why he was doing so.
Instead of skirting around the issue or ignoring the tweet, Rajamouli used it to cleverly drive home his point. “25% because it is produced by my friend and directed by my relative. 75% because it is a film that we should all be proud of”, he replied.
- Latest Photos : Sonam Kapoor
- Padmaavat’s makers move the Supreme Court against ban
- రామ్ చరణ్ తో తలపడనున్న నందమూరి హీరో !
- Photoshoot : Yami Gautam poses for Maxim
- Slight delay in Sye Raa’s next schedule