The Baahubali storm is fast approaching as the film is all set to hit the screens on the 10th of July amidst humongous hype. Even before the film’s release and the shooting for the second part was commenced, rumors of Tamil star Suriya being a part of Baahubali’s second part did several rounds in the media and got the fans excited.
However, Rajamouli finally cleared the air and said that Suriya is not a part of the film’s second part. With this, the rumors will have to come to an end. So far, nearly 40 per cent of Baahubali’s second part’s shooting has been completed and the unit will start shooting once again once Baahubali The Beginning releases.
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
Articles that might interest you