Ace director Rajamouli is completely occupied with the shoot of his latest movie ‘Baahubaali’. Expectations are sky high on this project and hence makers are taking every possible precaution to make the content of the film as secure as possible.
Recently the team has developed a custom made Data Storage device which can store the rushes of the film shot on a particular day. However, most of the people were of the opinion that this is a new device to fight against piracy and Rajamouli took to twitter to clarify that, this is just used for storage purpose and not for any other purpose. This device is used for daily back up of footage on disks and tapes at shooting location and avoids moving of loose hard disks around, thereby making the date safe and secure.
Prabhas, Rana and Anushka are playing the lead roles in this movie and MM Keeravani is composing the music. Prasad Devineni and SobhuYarlagadda are jointly producing the film.
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
Articles that might interest you