SS Rajamouli who is neck deep busy with his upcoming film ‘Baahubaali’ is a happy man these days with the overwhelming response for the first look of Prabhas in the movie. He is also happy that ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ has crossed ‘Magadheera’.
In his tweets he said “Five years back Shyam Prasad Reddy garu said that, the capacity of Telugu cinema is 100 crores if a good film is made. I thought he was joking but now his prediction is going to become a reality with the film ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ and is a historic moment for the AD team as well as the entire Telugu film Industry. I congratulate the entire team of AD and Pawan Kalyan’s fans for this rare feat”.
He has also expressed his concern over the Piracy issue and felt that the issue should be tackled as soon as possible so that films don’t lose the revenue. He further said that the figures of AD would have been even bigger without piracy.
- Idam Jagat makers happy with the output
- Samantha Accepts Naga Chaitanya’s Fitness Challenge
- Ready to campaign for Janasena: Ram Charan
- Officer’s pre-release event gets a date
- Press Note : Sammohanam Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas