Back in town after an exhilarating and a hugely successful audio launch in Tirupati, SS Rajamouli continues to express his gratitude to a handful of people who inspired him to dream big and make an epic film like Baahubali. Firstly, the director thanked film star and Hindupur MLA, Nandamuri Balakrishna, for facilitating the logistics behind acquiring permissions to organize the audio launch in Tirupati.
Rajamouli then thanked several master filmmakers like his guru and veteran director K Raghavendra Rao, legendary director KV Reddy, senior producer Shyam Prasad Reddy, Tamil director Shankar, Baahubali’s VFX supervisor Srinivas Mohan etc for being a source of inspiration and support system during the making of the film.
The audio album has already got the music lovers addicted to its soulful melodies and raised the expectations on the film, which is due for a grand release on 10th July.
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
- Jyothika Will Win A National Award For Her Next Film
- Kamal Haasan To Host Big Boss in Tamil
- Telangana government obliges Baahubali producers’ request
Articles that might interest you