That SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies this year is an undeniable fact. The film’s trailer will be unveiled on March 15th, while the movie will hit the screens on April 28th and needless to say that expectations are sky-high on this India’s biggest motion picture.
In his recent interview given to a popular Bollywood film critic, Rajamouli said, “the first part of the movie was just a starter and that the second part, Baahubali The Conclusion, is the actual meal”. These words conning from the man himself have taken the hype to an all-time high.
Rajamouli said he thoroughly enjoyed working on Baahubali and that he is as interested in making low budget movies as he is directing the big budget spectacles.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours