That SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies this year is an undeniable fact. The film’s trailer will be unveiled on March 15th, while the movie will hit the screens on April 28th and needless to say that expectations are sky-high on this India’s biggest motion picture.
In his recent interview given to a popular Bollywood film critic, Rajamouli said, “the first part of the movie was just a starter and that the second part, Baahubali The Conclusion, is the actual meal”. These words conning from the man himself have taken the hype to an all-time high.
Rajamouli said he thoroughly enjoyed working on Baahubali and that he is as interested in making low budget movies as he is directing the big budget spectacles.
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
Articles that might interest you