S.S. Rajamouli is very busy with the shooting of his mammoth film ‘Baahubali’ and he is in no mood to think of future projects right now.
Recently, some rumours started circulating about a film with Allu Arjun after Baahubali. Allu Aravind’s name was also heard as the producer.
But Rajamouli denied these rumours today via his twitter account. He also made it very clear that he would not be discussing about his next project until Baahubali is complete.
The movie is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City and it is expected to release in 2015.
- Samantha Cuts Short Her Post-Wedding Holiday
- After NTR and Charan, it’s Allu Arjun for Sukumar
- Malayalam heart-throb unveils Rana’s NRNM’s trailer
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Uddanam victims once again
- Varun Tej all set to score his first $1 million
Articles that might interest you