Ace director S S Rajamouli, is currently occupied with the shooting of Bahubali and is leaving no stone unturned to ensure the success of his movie. Though he has a choker block schedule, he still manages to catch up a movie once in a while.
The director recently took some time to watch the Tom Hanks starrer Captain Philips. He was mighty impressed with movie and tweeted his excitement “Watched Captain Philips. Riveting narration. Riveting performances. Tom Hanks state of shock in the climax is an act of pure genius”,
Rajamouli’s Bahubali is the most awaited film in Tollywood, and the unit is on a small break and will get back to the sets soon.
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
- Hidden factor in Savyasachi title
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Interesting characterizations in Anando Brahma
- Taapsee uses Rana’ technique for promotions
Articles that might interest you