He along with art director Sabu Cyril, have started working on the art work of the sets in RFC. If the latest reports are to be believed, Rajamouli is planning even more bigger and stunning sets for the second part.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start by the year end and several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date