He along with art director Sabu Cyril, have started working on the art work of the sets in RFC. If the latest reports are to be believed, Rajamouli is planning even more bigger and stunning sets for the second part.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start by the year end and several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success.
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Mehrene excited for Mahanubhavudu’s release
Articles that might interest you