He along with art director Sabu Cyril, have started working on the art work of the sets in RFC. If the latest reports are to be believed, Rajamouli is planning even more bigger and stunning sets for the second part.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start by the year end and several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you