S S Rajamouli is leaving no stone unturned to promote his upcoming film Eega. After the film caught the attention of the national media channels, S S Rajamouli and his team have been promoting the film quite vigorously. Today, he went to Vizag to promote the film and the venue happens to the cricket stadium where an IPL match is going on between Deccan Chargers and Mumbai Indians. When someone asked how come he has been promoting the film so much, Rajamouli replied on Twitter, “well, dammu on one side and GS on the other.Got to do some thing to amplify our tiny eega”s buzz..right ..;)” Well, that explains why he has been putting so many efforts to promote the film. Even otherwise, the expectations on the film are sky high and in the coming few days, sources say that Eega will be making lot more buzz. The film has Nani, Sudeep and Samantha in lead roles. Sai Korrapati has produced the Telugu version and Prasad V Potluri has produced the Tamil version (Naan Ee). M M Keeravani has composed the music. Eega will hit the screens later this summer.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture
- Actress Roja’s house burgled