The launch of The Rise of Sivagami book penned by noted author Anand Neelakantan is underway at the INOX Leisure multiplex at Nehru Place, New Delhi. Apart from Anand, director Rajamouli, Rana and Ramya Krishna were present at the event.
Speaking on the occasion, Rajamouli hailed the film’s lead star Prabhas’ belief in the Baahubali franchise, saying that Prabhas kept on reiterating that they we were not making a reginal film but a national level project.
Rajamouli further said that he is fortunate to have the kind of actors who gave so much depth to his film. Produced by Arka Mediaworks banner, Baahubali The Conclusion is slated to hit the screens on April 28th.
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer