S S Rajamouli, the cynosure of all eyes was working relentlessly from the last 4 years for his magnum opus Baahubali. The wait and hard work is finally over as the first part released to some thumping response all over and broke many records.
The ace director is currently on a vacation in the exotic islands of Bali and is spending some quality time with his family. After getting back, Rajamouli is set to kick start the pre-production for Baahubali part 2 which will kick start its shoot in October.
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
Articles that might interest you