That is what the Mumbai tabloids say. According to a leading online portal in Bollywood, reports suggest that Rajamouli met Karan johar sometime back and the team has been discussing the idea of making Baahubali 3.
Though both Rajamouli and the film’s story writer, Vijendra Prasad have denied this news and said Baahubali-The Conclusion was the final film in the franchise, the news from the portal says that Rajamouli and his dad are seriously toying with all the ideas to take the film forward.
With Karan Johar at the helm of things, you never know what can happen. With Rajamouli being a genius at getting out good strories from his dad, it would not be so difficult for him to continue the series in a more gripping manner.
Meanwhile, Baahubali 2 has become India’s biggest hit to date and is soon set to cross the 400 crore mark in Hindi itself.
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
Articles that might interest you