SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali-The Conclusion is releasing on April 28th amidst huge expectations. As the first part, Baahubali-The Beginning had created all-time records at the box office, trade pundits predict that the second part will also perform beyond expectations at the ticket windows.
Meanwhile, speaking to a media channel Rajamouli revealed that the run time of Baahubali2 is going to be 2 hours 50 minutes which is 10 minutes lengthy than Part1.
He also expressed his confidence that strong emotions and electrifying war episodes showcased in second part will impress the audience till the last frame and will not feel like watching a 170 minute long film.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours