Rana Daggubati earned nationwide acclaim for his villainous performance as Bhallaladeva in SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali franchise. Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri released today and his performance as the menacing Jogendra impressed everyone.
Talking about the film, Rajamouli took to Twitter and said that he is proud of his Bhallaladeva. The maverick director went on to say that Teja has dealt the film with great finesse and that he was impressed with the arresting opening scenes and the unexpected twist in the climax. Rajamouli further lauded Kajal and Catherine’s performances and concluded saying that NRNM is a meaningful film after a long time.
Nene Raju Nene Manthri..👍🏻👍🏻
Dealt with great finesse by Teja garu.. Superb performances by every actor.. So proud of my Bhallaladeva..
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) August 11, 2017
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture
- Actress Roja’s house burgled