For many die-hard fans of Super Star Rajinikanth, July 22 is a Kabali Day as Thalaivar’s latest film, Kabali, has released today amid unprecedented euphoria. The film is off to some sensational opening numbers and it has already surpassed the overseas premiere record set by Rajamouli’s Baahubali.
While all the fans and film lovers across the globe are drenched in the Kabali mania, Rajamouli, on the other hand, is quite upset. The maverick director took to his Twitter profile this morning and said, “Missing kabaali FDFS?.. Stuck in shooting.. How i wish i could be there in the theatre engulfed by thalaiva mania…”
Poor Rajamouli and Baahubali team are shooting for The Conclusion and are missing all the festivities surrounding Kabali.
Missing kabaali FDFS?..
Stuck in shooting..
How i wish i could be there in the theatre engulfed by thalaiva mania…
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) July 22, 2016
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017