As reported earlier, S S Rajamouli has started working on the sequel of his magnum opus Baahubali 2. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has already been shot and today, the entire team met up for a detailed discussion about the sequel of the film.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start in October and several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success. Reports also reveal that Rajamouli is quite eager to kick start the shoot and wrap the film in quick time.
Some new stars are expected to be roped in for this magnum opus which is being awaited with huge expectations.
- Can’t imagine making BAN without Mahesh: Koratala Siva
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel