Maverick filmmaker Rajamouli, who is currently busy shooting for his magnum opus ‘Baahubali’, has took some time out to have a look at the current happenings in film industry. The top director praised Nani’s ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ and Nikhi’s ‘Surya Vs Surya’ trailers via his Twitter account.
“Nikhil developed a capability of finding interesting subjects and is creating a space for himself. The trailer of ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ is awesome and Nani has proved himself yet again with this trailer. All the best Nikhil and Nani for your bright careers,” he tweeted.
Definitely, this is something huge for youngsters like Nikhil and Nani who are slowly cementing their positions in Telugu film industry.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans