Rajamouli has lent his voice to the housefly, the most important character of his upcoming film Eega. Few days ago, he unveiled a series of videos showcasing the progress of the film and in that there’s one scene where he produces different type of sounds for the housefly’s character. “It sounds funny when you listen to it, but I am confident that it’s going to make a good impact when you watch the film,” Rajamouli said. He and his team came up with different sounds to signify the emotions which the housefly goes through as it avenges its death in the previous life. Moreover, it also interacts with Samantha’s character in its own style and hence giving it a specific voice to bring out of the emotion became quite important. Hatsoff to Rajamouli for the efforts he has been putting into the film. He’s currently in Bangalore to promote the film along with Sudeep, M M Keeravani and Sai Korrapati. The film’s post production has reached the final stage and it’s all set to hit the screens on July 6.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you