Baahubali’s success has reached sky high and many celebrities and critics have been heaving praises upon the movie and the film’s director Rajamouli. The ace director is being appreciated by bigwigs from all the leading film industries of India for his hard work.
But one appreciation which has came in as a huge surprise is from none other than lyricist Vairamuthu. Going into details, the famous Tamil poet has written a letter to SS Rajamouli praising Baahubali and calling his experience of watching the film as a celebration of images.
The appreciation letter has moved SS Rajamouli so much that he took to Twitter to thank Vairamuthu for his kind words. He tweeted, “I have had a lot of appreciation for baahubali. But this, from kavinger vairamuthu sir has shaken me. I don’t have The courage to accept it.I can only take it as a blessing from the legend.A blessing from a gr8 teacher to a student.”
Meanwhile, ‘Baahubali’ is continuing its dream run at the box office and has become the country’s third highest grosser with its stupendous collections. The phenomenal run is expected to continue for a few more days.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you