Even before Baahubali hit the screens, speculations were rife on Rajamouli’s next project. There have been numerous rumors that said that Jakkanna’s next movie will be the ambitious Mahabharata or Eega 2 or even Garuda.
In his latest interview, Rajamouli clarified saying that he still has no idea about his next project and that Mahabharata will not happen anytime soon as it will feature world-class technical standards. Rajamouli went on to say that it’ll take him at least 10 years to be equipped with the knowledge to handle his dream project the way he envisioned it.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US