Following the humongous blockbuster of his latest visual wonder, Baahubali The Conclusion, fans and industry well-wishers all want Rajamouli to step into Hollywood and make India proud.
In his latest interview to BBC via Facebook live, Rajamouli said that he is “unsure” about directing films in Hollywood even if he gets an opportunity. Instead, Rajamouli prefers working on Indian movies that will be watched by global audiences.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you