SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali-The Conclusion is gearing up for a grand release on April 28th. The film will be simultaneously released in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi languages on a grand scale.
Meanwhile, in a media interaction, when Rajamouli was asked about the comparison between him and maverick director Shankar, he said that Shankar is far ahead in utilizing technology and he was the one who started using CG in films since a very long time.
Rajamouli also added that he will be happy to see his name beside Shankar but will never accept any comparisons with him as he admires Shankar a lot.
- Top producer says Netflix & Amazon are killing cinema
- Tragedy in Mahesh Babu’s family
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr