It is an inevitable fact that master filmmaker SS Rajamouli has redefined the standards of Indian cinema with his crowd-pleasing epic fantasy Baahubali. After releasing on July 10th worldwide, the film went on to become a global hit collecting a revenue more than 500 Crores. The film will be completing the grand 50th day tomorrow and many inquisitive fans are eager to know on how many centers the movie is going to complete the landmark day.
In a flurry of Tweets, SS Rajamouli has reacted very strongly on the numbers game. He opined the record number of 50, 100, 175 days are thing of the past and confessed that the film’s run is almost over. He also made it clear that they won’t block theaters for false records. Adding further, he said audience gave a memorable victory to remember for the rest of their lives.
Rajamouli is now busy with the pre-production work of ‘Baahubali: The Conclusion’ and the regular shooting will kick start in October. Arka Media Works banner is the production house behind this extravaganza.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date