One of the landmark films in the history of Telugu Cinema, Magadheera completed five years of its making this week. S S Rajamouli, who directed this magnum opus, went down memory lane and remembered the response he got from various celebs after this film released.
Sharing his memories on twitter, Rajamouli said that megastar Chiranjeeevi and Pawan Kalyan appreciated him highly after watching the film. But the most memorable response was from late actor Sri Hari. Rajamouli also revealed that as soon as he narrated the film’s script to Sri Hari, he had tears in his eyes. Sri Hari played one of the iconic characters of Sher Khan in the film.
Madadheera not only put Tollywood on a huge pedestal but also gave Ram Charan the mega star status in Tollywood.
- Prabhas’ special thanks to MM Keeravaani
- Chinmayi, Rahul Team Up For A Sweet Surprise
- Interview : I love to spend more time with Pawan Kalyan – Dolly
- Balayya honored with DTA’s Ugadi Puraskaram
- Interesting updates on NBK101
Articles that might interest you