This week has been quite eventful for the numero uno director of Tollywood, SS Rajamouli. Yesterday, Rajamouli’s second film and a sensational blockbuster, the NTR-starrer Simhadri, completed 13 years of its release. And today, his most celebrated film till date and Tollywood’s pride, Baahubali The Beginning, completes 1 year of its release.
Revisiting the memories, Rajamouli went nostalgic and tweeted about both the films, saying, “13 years back this day was one of the most joyous? Simhadri release. 12 years later one of the most tensed.. Day before Baahubali release.”
Amidst the celebrations of both these iconic films in his career, the Jakkanna of Tollywood is currently busy ‘sculpting’ the sequel to Baahubali, The Conclusion.
13 years back this day was one of the most joyous?
12 years later one of the most tensed..
Day before Baahubali release.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) July 9, 2016
- Nani unveils C/O Surya’s fun-filled teaser
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
Articles that might interest you