This week has been quite eventful for the numero uno director of Tollywood, SS Rajamouli. Yesterday, Rajamouli’s second film and a sensational blockbuster, the NTR-starrer Simhadri, completed 13 years of its release. And today, his most celebrated film till date and Tollywood’s pride, Baahubali The Beginning, completes 1 year of its release.
Revisiting the memories, Rajamouli went nostalgic and tweeted about both the films, saying, “13 years back this day was one of the most joyous? Simhadri release. 12 years later one of the most tensed.. Day before Baahubali release.”
Amidst the celebrations of both these iconic films in his career, the Jakkanna of Tollywood is currently busy ‘sculpting’ the sequel to Baahubali, The Conclusion.
13 years back this day was one of the most joyous?
12 years later one of the most tensed..
Day before Baahubali release.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) July 9, 2016
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram