It is a well known fact about creative director SS Rajamouli’s fascination for Indian epic Mahabharata. Latest update is that he recently revealed the problems behind his dream project while addressing a meeting with IIT students in Chennai.
Speaking at the event, Rajamouli said that he needs at least 10 years of experience to attempt such a vast subject and if the project shapes up it will be made in four parts.
He further admitted that the major problem behind this project is the star cast as the actors need to provide six years of time to complete this project. Meanwhile, Rajamouli is currently busy scouting locations for Baahubali -The Conclusion.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you