It is a well known fact about creative director SS Rajamouli’s fascination for Indian epic Mahabharata. Latest update is that he recently revealed the problems behind his dream project while addressing a meeting with IIT students in Chennai.
Speaking at the event, Rajamouli said that he needs at least 10 years of experience to attempt such a vast subject and if the project shapes up it will be made in four parts.
He further admitted that the major problem behind this project is the star cast as the actors need to provide six years of time to complete this project. Meanwhile, Rajamouli is currently busy scouting locations for Baahubali -The Conclusion.
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
- Pelli Choopulu remake gets a hero
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
- Actress reveals interesting details about NTR27
Articles that might interest you