Maverick director Rajamouli is known for pushing his limits and carving out extravagant visuals in his movies. This very quality has now earned him a cult following across the country. In a recent Directors Roundtable moderated by popular critic Rajeev Masand, Rajamouli revealed why he loves his job.
Rajamouli said that “it’s the thrill of creating new worlds and transporting the audience to an unfamiliar place” that exites him about his job (of directing movies). Rajamouli is currently busy working on the script for his multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej