Rajamouli is all set to promote his upcoming film Eega in Bangalore tomorrow (June 24). He’ll fly there along with M M Keeravani and Sai Korrapati, Suresh Babu to interact with people at couple of posh malls in Bangalore. Sudeep, who’s playing one of the main roles in the film, will join the film’s team in Bangalore. “I shall be visiting Mantri mall tmrw by 5pm wth RajaMouli n Keervani sir along wth producers of Eega to interact wth ppl..hope to c u all. Followed wth,,,Orion mall by 6pm..happy to hv th team Eega here in our city…so all u frnzz her on tweet n fb,,c u tmrw…cheers…kiccha,” Sudeep posted on Twitter. For the past few days, Rajamouli has been talking about the film explaining details about the film’s progress. As the film is set to hit to screens on July 6, promotions of the film are expected to be in full swing over the next couple of weeks. Nani, Samantha and Sudeep have played lead roles in the film. M M Keeravani has composed the music. The film will be simultaneously released in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam on July 6.
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper