The team of the India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, is currently busy with the shooting of the sequel’s climax. After several months long meticulous pre-production, the unit us filming the climax scenes in a grand way.
In an interesting update, the latest reports reveal that the film’s director SS Rajamouli has shot four different versions for the sequel, Baahubali The Conclusion.
Apparently, the four versions will provide an answer for the most asked question ‘Why did Kattappa kill Baahubali?’ During the post-production, Rajamouli will decide on one version which will be included in the final copy.
Baahubali The Conclusion is set for its release on April 28, 2017.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon