Many in the twin Telugu states have been wondering why Ram Gopal Varma, who makes a lot of fuss about every random thing in the world, is silent over the sensational drug scandal that shook Tollywood. And finally, the eccentric genius opened up about the issue in his typical audacious style.
In a lengthy post on his Facebook page, RGV wondered if the SIT that has been interrogating the film stars will also interrogate the school students who are under the Excise Department’s scanner for drug abuse. RGV said that the department is using the film industry as a teaser to make people aware of its existence.
RGV concluded the post in his trademark style saying that the media is projecting the Excise Department’s Director Akun Sabharwal as Mahendra Baahubali. RGV further said that Rajamouli should make Baahubali 3 with Akun Sabharwal.
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!