Undoubtedly one of the most happening directors in India at the moment, SS Rajamouli is in no haste to make changes in the script for Baahubali’s second part. In an interview given to a popular Bollywood critic last night, Rajamouli said that he will wait for a couple of weeks more and take a call in making changes for the script after he gets a ‘comprehensive data’.
Stating that he cannot alter the script going by the initial response from the audience, Rajamouli said that such euphoric and overwhelming initial feedback will not be detrimental for the second part’s script. Rajamouli further said that genuine feedback can only be felt in the film’s fourth week run and that he will make changes if any, based on the overall response.
Until now, 40 percent of Baahubali’s second part has already been shot and the unit will resume its shooting from August.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you