Numero uno director SS Rajamouli will be honored with the prestigious Akkineni Nageswara Rao award for the year 2017. ANR’s son and film star Nagarjuna made the announcement just a while ago. Each year, the ANR Award is bestowed upon luminaries from the Indian film industry for their excellence in cinema.
The ANR Award 2017 will be presented on September 17th in the presence of Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu. In the past, legendary film personalities like Amitabh Bachchan, Dev Anand, K Balachander, Lata Mangeshkar and Anjali Devi etc were honored with this prestigious award.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) September 8, 2017
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you