SS Rajamouli, the numero uno director of Telugu film industry, made a huge splash on the silver screen with a special cameo in his magnum opus Baahubali The Beginning. If the ongoing reports are to be believed, the maverick director is all set to don the grease paint yet again and this time for his Eega actor Nani.
The latest reports say that Rajamouli will reprise his own role of a film director in Nani’s soon to be launched film under the direction of Uyyala Jampala maker Virinchi Varma. Apparently, Nani will be playing the role of an Assistant Director in this film and it was on his suggestion that Virinchi is considering roping in Rajamouli for a cameo.
An official confirmation is awaited in this regard. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you