Even though the overwhelming effect of Baahubali doesn’t seem to end in the near future, the film’s director,SS Rajamouli, in now completely engrossed in perusing the entire script of part 2 to make any changes if needed before commencing the shoot. It is also learnt that he is keen on completing the project as soon as possible and release it in the first half of 2016.
It is a known fact that 40% of the film has already been shot and now the entire team is busy with the pre-production activities for the second part. The regualr shooting is slated to kick start in mid-September and several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success.
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you