Rajamouli’s Assistant Director Pazhani, who had worked on Baahubali The Beginning, is making his directorial debut with a socio-fantasy movie titled Angel. The film stars young hero Naga Anwesh and Hebah Patel and currently, the post-production work is underway.
As per the latest update from the film’s makers, Angel will be high on VFX and at least 40 minutes of the film will be loaded with the CGI. Rajamouli is popular for his VFX-filled movies, and it looks like Angel’s director Pazhani is following his guru’s footsteps.
Bhuvan Sagar is producing this movie and Sindhurapuvvu Krishna Reddy is presenting it. The film is slated to release in July.
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
- Pawan Kalyan chosen for IEBF Excellence Award
Articles that might interest you